Re: Buildling gdb on Ubuntu 18.04

Interesting, I was also able to build in a docker container and it works when I
copy the executable to the host system, so my problem is kind of solved. I'm
still wondering what's wrong with my system though ...

(Too bad the bug exists in the development version too so I have to deal with it
in my application...)

Ömer

Simon Marchi <simon.marchi@polymtl.ca>, 30 Oca 2019 Çar, 18:50