This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Differences between -i=mi/mi2/mi3 ?
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- To: Ömer Sinan Ağacan <omeragacan at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 09:49:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: Differences between -i=mi/mi2/mi3 ?
- References: <CAMQQO3m6OkvuMmCY=F_iQLE67rypszonDM72qdVM-=FqkP6qyg@mail.gmail.com>
On 2019-01-30 02:42, Ömer Sinan Ağacan wrote:
I relized that the gdb version I use supports 3 mi parameters, but I
any documentation on what are different between these versions. Is this
Actually, this information added to the documentation quite recently:
I guess it will become live on https://sourceware.org/gdb/onlinedocs/gdb
with the next release of GDB. In the mean time you can always build the
doc yourself (or just read the commit above).
mi3 currently doesn't exist (even though "mi3" was accepted by GDB as
the "future" MI version). But this patch will be pushed shortly (after
the branching for GDB 8.3), becoming the first mi3-specific change: