core file / executable + shared library base address

Hello

I'm trying to implement a new core file format, and I'm stuck with:
- tell gdb that it should load the shared libraries on a specific base address
- in case of ASLR, tell gdb to load the executable on a different base address

I'm not even sure if these are the same problem or not.

My best guess so far is that uses ".dynamic" sections, but even if this is
true, I couldn't find the actual code where this section was then used in gdb.

Regards
Domani Hannes