Re: jit interface and jit reader

> I think I ran into the same problem a couple of years ago. I fixed my
> problem here
> https://github.com/tonysimpson/binutils-gdb/commits/jit-interface-fixes.
>
> I've forgotten the details but I remember I got it working with my
> patch - here is the commit message for
> 3c0e5d45f727d5ef98b681103954820c8fbbd700 Fixes:
>   * Named blocks not appearing as functions - can't break on
> functions;
>   * Pending breakpoints on JIT'd code not being resolved;
>   * GDB goes into an infinit loop with more than one JIT block in a
>      symtab;
>   * Unwinder function not being called.
>
> Hope this helps. Best Regards,

Hi Tony,

thank you very much. Your patch is still working nearly unchanged. I
just checked for gdb 8.2.1 (dict_create_linear_expandable() takes an
argument now, "language").

Breakpoints are working now, even pending ones. The disassemble command
still does not work. But I haven't checked all the changes you did,
e.g., multiple blocks.

Did you try to upstream your changes?

Best regards,
Frank