Re: jit interface and jit reader

Hi Frank,

I think I ran into the same problem a couple of years ago. I fixed my
problem here
https://github.com/tonysimpson/binutils-gdb/commits/jit-interface-fixes.

I've forgotten the details but I remember I got it working with my patch -
here is the commit message for 3c0e5d45f727d5ef98b681103954820c8fbbd700
Fixes:
  * Named blocks not appearing as functions - can't break on functions;
  * Pending breakpoints on JIT'd code not being resolved;
  * GDB goes into an infinit loop with more than one JIT block in a
     symtab;
  * Unwinder function not being called.

Hope this helps. Best Regards,

Tony