This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: suppress the output of backtrace to screen
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Peng Yu <pengyu dot ut at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb\@sourceware.org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:54:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: suppress the output of backtrace to screen
- References: <CABrM6wkVzThFF+Vf0yAc6T7c0iNQ2YXwnNJu1aHgp=R5gyGB0w@mail.gmail.com>
On Sunday, January 20 2019, Peng Yu wrote:
> I have logging on. So I don't want bt (via commads for breakpoints) to
> print the output to the screen. Is there a way to send it output only
> to the log? Thanks.
I believe this is what you're looking for:
(gdb) help set logging redirect
Set the logging output mode.
If redirect is off, output will go to both the screen and the log file.
If redirect is on, output will go only to the log file.
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF 31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible