This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
How to set the same command for all the breakpoints in gdb?
- From: Peng Yu <pengyu dot ut at gmail dot com>
- To: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 20:53:59 -0600
- Subject: How to set the same command for all the breakpoints in gdb?
- References: <20190118115004.1a51eefc@archvm>
gdb manual says the following. But I want to set the same command for
all breakpoints and I don't want to know the number of all the
breakpoints. Is there a syntax to specify all the breakpoints? Thanks.
*Some GDB commands accept a range of breakpoints on which to operate.
A breakpoint range is either a single breakpoint number, like `5', or
two such numbers, in increasing order, separated by a hyphen, like
`5-7'. When a breakpoint range is given to a command, all breakpoint
in that range are operated on.*