Re: Request Wiki access to document new "entitlement" code-signing step on Mojave

Le jeu. 3 janv. 2019 à 02:27, Tom Tromey <tom@tromey.com> a écrit :

> writes:
>
> [...] the --entitlements flag to codesign
>
> Is this something that will work on earlier versions?

That is a great question! I am unfortunately not in a position to answer
it, since I am not in command of a fleet of idle Macs to juggle older
versions of OS X for tests.

If you (or anyone on the list) can report success with the --entitlement
flag on any version of OS X prior to Mojave, I'll update the wiki and (as
day job permits) consider a patch to configure --enable-codesign .

Yours truly,

--
Dominique Quatravaux
dominique@quatravaux.org