Re: gcc warning with "some variable may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]" when building under msys

Pedro> Last I tried, I couldn't find a way to suppress the warning from
Pedro> gdb::optional.  The warning triggers in code that belongs to
Pedro> T in gdb::optional<T>.

I was hoping we could get a gcc extension for this -- say, some
attribute we could apply somewhere to suppress the warning.

Tom