This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RISC-V: decr_pc_after_break causing problems
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: John Baldwin <jhb at FreeBSD dot org>, Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>, Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>, andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 12:30:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: RISC-V: decr_pc_after_break causing problems
- References: <mhng-c2172dd6-d7fb-4df6-87d4-a180afd408e3@palmer-si-x1c4> <95eb8848-182b-dab4-f9dc-298269885f53@FreeBSD.org>
On 07/05/2018 11:54 PM, John Baldwin wrote:
> FWIW, my preference would be for the decr_after_pc_break match the hardware
> which from my understanding of the thread means it should always be zero.
Mine too, FWIW. PC adjustment is a source of trouble in ports that need it.