This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Documentation build regressions
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at mips dot com>, Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>, Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>, <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 19:37:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: Documentation build regressions
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <20180601140130.GA296965@host1.jankratochvil.net>
On Fri, 1 Jun 2018, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> On Thu, 31 May 2018 19:23:31 +0200, Joseph Myers wrote:
> > What texinfo.tex gets used? Is it the one from the binutils-gdb source
> > tree (which is over nine years old) or one from your TeX installation (and
> > if the latter, which version is it)?
> It is true it did not work when GDB doc build picked the shipped texinfo.tex.
Thanks. In that case I advise that Maciej tries updating the shipped
texinfo.tex to the current version -
svn://svn.savannah.gnu.org/texinfo/trunk/doc/texinfo.tex - to see if that
helps with the observed problem.
Joseph S. Myers