This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Documentation build regressions
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at mips dot com>, Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>, Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 16:01:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: Documentation build regressions
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On Thu, 31 May 2018 19:23:31 +0200, Joseph Myers wrote:
> What texinfo.tex gets used? Is it the one from the binutils-gdb source
> tree (which is over nine years old) or one from your TeX installation (and
> if the latter, which version is it)?
It is true it did not work when GDB doc build picked the shipped texinfo.tex.
So Fedora GDB now does:
rm -rf zlib texinfo