Re: gdb 8.x - g++ 7.x compatibility

Interestingly RTTI name also gives no guarantees:
http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/types/type_info/name

<< Returns an implementation defined null-terminated character string
containing the name of the type. No guarantees are given; in particular,
the returned string can be identical for several types and change between
invocations of the same program. >>

It probably makes sense to look how g++ implements
std::type_info::operator== . Probably there are some hints that GDB
algorithm can utilize.
Operator std::type_info::operator== must return true for equivalent types.