RE: Dear all, the program load two SO, but i can print the variable value in a SO

Hi,

I have provided a patch in de past that intended to work with this case.
Could you describe a bit more the commands you have tried to use in order to accomplish the task?

Thanks and regards,
/Fred

> 发自我的华为手机
Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Registered Office: Munich