Dear all, the program load two SO, but i can print the variable value in a SO

Dear all,
my gbd version number is 7.11.1
the program running under gdb load two sharelibrary SO1and SO2, SO1 is the same as SO2. I print the variable K in SO by GDB, the variable  K 's value of SO1 is different with the K's value in SO2, but i can't print the K's value in SO2, even stop at the breakpoint in SO2
Would you tell me how to print the variable value in SO?

Good luck

发自我的华为手机