This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB BoF
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 23:44:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: GDB BoF
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx09.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx09.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=fail smtp.mailfrom=palves at redhat dot com
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com A06A04A700
- References: <CAH=s-PPNWC7o70HpFnZ76VWWTLSiQ+kKSAhyndHihcJK2rbw5A@mail.gmail.com>
On 08/29/2017 11:17 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
> Hi Pedro,
> "The GDB BoF" is scheduled in the first one,
> I feel that it is better to put it after several GDB talks,
> so that we have some more context or topics in
> "GDB BoF". What do you think?
That makes a lot of sense to me.