Re: repeat command on return after issuing guile command

> From: David Boles <boles@ieee.org>
> Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 22:50:18 -0500
>
> I have recently been learning to use the guile mechanism for extending gdb’s capabilities - very powerful. One thing that I have noticed is that after a “guile (…)” command is issued, the normal behavior of gdb re-performing the last command executed if you just hit enter is disabled. This applies to even native gdb commands like “next” or “step” - which is quite painful.
>
> I have observed this with versions 7.10.x and 7.12.1.

I cannot reproduce this with GDB 7.12 built with Guile 2.0.X.  I tried
this:

  (gdb) apropos file
  ... long list of commands ...
  (gdb) <press RET>
  ... the same long list of commands ...
  (gdb) guile (display (+ 20 3)) (newline)
  23
  (gdb) apropos file
  ... long list of commands ...
  (gdb) <press RET>
  ... the same long list of commands ...

So it seems to work as expected for me.  Can you show a recipe that
exhibits the problem on your system?