Re: [OpenOCD-devel] Python API for supplying thread information?

> On 22 Mar 2017, at 11:43, Freddie Chopin <freddie_chopin@op.pl> wrote:
>
> The idea I'm asking about is related to the Pretty Printing API in
> Python, ...
> Would that be even possible to implement in GDB? Maybe something like
> that is possible even now, but not documented?

even if this is possible, it does not cover all debugging tools (increasing in popularity right now, at least for FreeRTOS) that might need to introspect the RTOS, for example Eclipse plug-ins to display the status of semaphores, queues, memory allocators, etc.

regards,

Liviu