AdaCore git hooks for binutils-gdb git repo

Dear gdb maintainers,
Valgrind source code repository is going to migrate from SVN to git
SCM, hosted at sourceware.org. I am driving the migration effort [3]
and would like to sync with binutils-gdb project with regards to using
AdaCore git hooks on sourceware.org.

I have found and studied gdb's guide to AdaCore git hooks [1] and Mark
W. discovered
actual configuration used by binutils-gdb project:

[hooks]
        mailinglist = src-cvs@sourceware.org
        recipientfile = src-email
        showrev = "t=%s; printf
'https://sourceware.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=binutils-gdb.git;h=%%s' $t;
echo; echo; git rev-list -1 --pretty $t"
        bugzillaproduct = gdb binutils
        emailprefix =
        allowunannotated = true
        allowdeletetag = true
        allowmodifytag = true
        allowdeletebranch = true
        allowbadwhitespace = true

It looks like the guide [1] is [slightly] outdated now and the
configuration reflects development
of AdaCore hooks and maybe also development of binutils-gdb internal policies.

With your permission, we (Valgrind developers) would like to
coordinate on sharing
your setup for AdaCore git hooks by:
1) Utilizing the current git-hooks checkout [2] and adapting the
configuration to our needs
2) Letting us know of any updates to binutils-gdb hooks config so we
can double check ours

For the start, I don't understand why current binutils-gdb config does
not define
"from-domain" option even if [1] claims it is necessary. Do you have an idea?

Also previous hooks.reject-merge-commits option seems to have evolved
into hooks.denymerge one?

Awaiting your response,
Ivo Raisr
Valgrind core hacker

[1] https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/GitHooksUsersGuide
[2] /sourceware/projects/src-home/git-hooks/hooks
[3] https://github.com/ivosh/valgrind-git-migration