This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB on AIX
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:35:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: GDB on AIX
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH=s-PNqGqzZBN150Lppmnfv4aer3qs_rgZhCHzAE8NFJf68Qg@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 11/14/2016 03:51 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
>> Hi David and Sergio,
>> GDB mainline is broken on aix (gcc119.fsffrance.org),
>> (gdb) kill
>> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'gdb_exception_RETURN_MASK_ERROR'
>> IOT/Abort trap (core dumped)
> If you debug gdb and put a breakpoint on throw_it, what does the
> backtrace look like? Would be exception be crossing
> some C library that doesn't understand C++ exceptions,
> other than readline?
Does the code assume that it can through an exception through a system library?