RE: GDB extended-remote run problem

>I'm trying to use gdb 7.11 with an extended-remote target to gdbserver.
>It seems that the 'run' command can get confused thinking the target is
running,
> even though it has stopped, if the 'run' command is executed before a
'continue' command.

>Here's an example session, that shows the problem:
> * snip*

If I run gdbserver without the --once option, it seems the problem only
occurs the first time gdb connects to gdbserver.

Looking at the packets transmitted between the two, the difference seems to
be that for the first connection, gdbserver sends a 'T05' packet in response
to the first '?' and a 'OK' to 'Hgp0.0' , but thereafter, it sends 'W00' and
'E01'.

Cheers,
Jon