This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GNU Cauldron
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 11:41:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: GNU Cauldron
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH=s-POVQHQ+Ewfb39rmde=Jy1kKmB0L6bUEYcZARESZwZtcDA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAH=s-PN3Cca2M9jxVjCOqTNamBB3O=0eAX_dD6hiHg7UeN-OTg@mail.gmail.com>
On 09/07/2016 09:15 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 11:06 PM, Pedro Alves <email@example.com> wrote:
>> I'm also doing a talk on status of some of the ongoing gdb
>> projects, at least those that I'm more familiar with.
>> See talks list at  for more info.
> If you don't use up the time, can I have 5-10 minutes to talk about
> two or three GDB projects I am working on?
OK, let's try to squeeze it in. Last time I did a presentation
like this, I ran out of time and had to be told to shut up and
leave :-P :-)
The GDB BoF is right after my talk in the same room, so if we
end up overflowing, it doesn't look like it'll be a real
Please let me know which projects those are.