Re: GNU Cauldron

On 09/07/2016 09:15 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 11:06 PM, Pedro Alves <palves@redhat.com> wrote:
>> I'm also doing a talk on status of some of the ongoing gdb
>> projects, at least those that I'm more familiar with.
>> See talks list at [1] for more info.
>>

> If you don't use up the time, can I have 5-10 minutes to talk about
> two or three GDB projects I am working on?

OK, let's try to squeeze it in.  Last time I did a presentation
like this, I ran out of time and had to be told to shut up and
leave  :-P  :-)

The GDB BoF is right after my talk in the same room, so if we
end up overflowing, it doesn't look like it'll be a real
problem.

Please let me know which projects those are.

Thanks,
Pedro Alves