This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: David Smith <dsmith at redhat dot com>, GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>, systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 12:09:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: ptrace-tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH=s-POrp+-XL2Ob-XbvFs4OCnMNJYYdftTUtCnBiH4Z6AVsGg@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20160831164420.GA18750@host1.jankratochvil.net> <CAH=s-PPa1eN04dfUqgOzC+VTwFKvP+w4E06ko80ZrnqCSXNaAw@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, 02 Sep 2016 11:47:08 +0200, Yao Qi wrote:
> OK, thanks for the pointer. I'd like to port these tests to arm and aarch64 first.
> kernel/tools/testing/selftests/ptrace/ is a good place for these tests, and I'll
> think about how to move some useful and clean tests there.
If some real work starts with it one should also be move it to GIT.