This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: David Smith <dsmith at redhat dot com>, GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>, systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 10:47:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: ptrace-tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH=s-POrp+-XL2Ob-XbvFs4OCnMNJYYdftTUtCnBiH4Z6AVsGg@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20160831164420.GA18750@host1.jankratochvil.net>
On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 5:44 PM, Jan Kratochvil
>> If anyone would be still interested in them, I'd say it would be the
>> ptrace() syscall kernel maintainers.
> It should be probably moved to linux-2.6/tools/testing/selftests/ptrace/ but
> it needs some cleanups first which nobody has done so far.
OK, thanks for the pointer. I'd like to port these tests to arm and
kernel/tools/testing/selftests/ptrace/ is a good place for these tests, and I'll
think about how to move some useful and clean tests there.