This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Need some help with xtensa processor
- From: doark at mail dot com
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 00:20:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Need some help with xtensa processor
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On 08/16/16(Tue) 20:01 <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm working on a closed source (not my decision) project that uses
> an xtensa cpu. I have no jtag access to this board, but I can pass
> messages, including grabbing 'logs' and stack traces on crash, and so
> Currently, I have narrowed down a bug to a wild write on a structure of
> method pointers. Next time code tries to execute one of these methods,
> it crashes spectacularly.
It's been about a two weeks, did you ever solve the issue?
It might be helpful to others with similar problems (you don't need to
provide identifying information).