Re: GNU Cauldron

On 07/20/2016 05:10 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
> Does anyone go to Cauldron?

Yep, I'm going.

> Do we need a GDB BoF?

Yes, I think it's a good opportunity to put people in the
same room and discuss things.

There's was no GDB BoF listed yet [1], and time was running
out, so I've filed for one.  It's been accepted and is listed now.

Everyone feel free to come over and bring discussion topics.  :-)

I'm also doing a talk on status of some of the ongoing gdb
projects, at least those that I'm more familiar with.
See talks list at [1] for more info.

[1] - https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2016

Thanks,
Pedro Alves