RE: Is there a way to unset inferior-tty?

> > > Hi Marc,
> > >
> > > Here's a patch.  If you like it I'll submit it to gdb-patches with
> > > ChangeLog and all.
> >
> > Thanks! Might as well submit it.
> >
> > In the end I moved to a more complete solution for eclipse.   Right
> > after an inferior starts, eclipse will reset the tty to a new and
> > valid value; that way, if the user does a 'run', the tty will already
> > be properly set _and_ will direct inferior output to a valid eclipse
> > console.
>
> I do the same thing in CGDB.

Great, that helps confirm this is a good approach.

Do you handle the output of a second inferior?
If the user does 'add-inferior' and then runs it,
I was planning on redirecting that new output to a
new Eclipse console.  This is causing me some
trouble though because when the new inferior
starts, I don't know if it was due to a 'run' or
an 'attach', so I'm not sure if I should be expecting
some output or not.

Have you seen this too?

Thanks