Is there a way to unset inferior-tty?

Hi,

Is there a way to unset inferior-tty?

I'm working on different possible solutions to allow Eclipse to handle when the user
types 'run' on the GDB console.  Currently, when that happens, the inferior fails
to restart because it tries to use the previous tty which has been closed.
I wanted to test simply removing the setting for the tty to allow the inferior to
start in this case.  But I can't figure out how to unset it.

Any ideas?
Can I set it to something that would be the equivalent to unsetting it?

(gdb) show inferior-tty
Terminal for future runs of program being debugged is "".   <------ Want this back
(gdb) set inferior-tty /dev/pts/3
(gdb) show inferior-tty
Terminal for future runs of program being debugged is "/dev/pts/3".

(gdb) set inferior-tty
Argument required (filename to set it to.).

(gdb) set inferior-tty ""
(gdb) show inferior-tty
Terminal for future runs of program being debugged is """". <--- Not good enough

(gdb) set inferior-tty ''
(gdb) show inferior-tty
Terminal for future runs of program being debugged is "''". <--- Not good enough

(gdb) unset inferior-tty
Undefined unset command: "inferior-tty".  Try "help unset".

Thanks

Marc