Re: AArch64 GDB buildbot

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 4:40 PM, Sergio Durigan Junior
<sergiodj@redhat.com> wrote:

>> Please tell me where can I get config.json and master.cfg.
>> I'd like to set aarch64-linux gdb buildbot slave.
>
> They're at <http://git.sergiodj.net/?p=gdb-buildbot.git;a=summary>, but
> nevermind about them.  Just tell me how many parallel jobs we can
> trigger (i.e., make -jN), and I can configure it.

How about 4?

>> Note that I am not the admin of these aarch64 boxes, so I
>> can't create a user for buildbot.
>
> OK, so I assume you will run the buildslave using your user, right?

Right.

> You will need a password to connect the buildslave to the buildmaster;
> I'll send it in private soon.

Thanks.  I want to run gdb tests for aarch64-linux in four modes,
{unix,native-gdbserver} x {aarch64, arm}.  In "arm", the test case is compiled
by arm-linux compiler, but GDB and GDBserver is still aarch64 program.

--
Yao (éå)