Print addresses of all local variables

Print addresses
----------------
I want to print the addresses of all the local and global variables
which are being used in the current frame and store them in a file.
"info local" prints the values of all local variables. I need something
to print the addresses in a similar way. Is there any built in
command for it?

GDB macro coding language tutorial
-----------------------------------
I tried writing a gdb script for the same using the gdb macro coding
language, but I am not able to find sufficient material for it. Any
handbook or tutorial on the gdb scripting language which covers its
usage and syntax in detail is urgently needed. I need to know if we can
declare arrays and strings, and perform comparisons on them.

"step" into non-library functions
I need to store the data at the end of every function when it is
executed using a gdb script. I am not able to use the 'step' command
in the script as it also steps into the library functions, which I
don't need. Need a way to run step conditionally on user functions
only.

--
Regards,
Suryansh D Kumar