SIGSEGV after continue

Hi all:

I'm using gdb-7.6 and gdbserver-7.6 of android-ndk-r10d to debug
native sharedlib (libxxx.so) on an arm android device. And I've found
that after I set a breakpoint on some sharedlib and continue running,
gdb tells me Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
However, if I set no bps and just run it, there will be no problem.
What's more, I've test the same lib on another Linux, all good.
Unfortunately, I cannot list all the differences between these two
dev-environment, except one is Ubuntu 12 and another is Ubuntu 14.

Any thoughts is helpful, thanks.