Re: how to detect if gdb has been compiled with python support?

I was looking for a way to check from within gdb itself, while processing
.gdbinit.
Otherwise, I need to run two gdbs and communicate the finding of the first
to the second through environment variables or some such mechanism, but
this wouldn't work for people just grabbing my .gdbinit+extensions and
executing on some rogue gdb (which is the only case I need to cover, my own
gdb does have python)

Maurizio