This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
how to detect if gdb has been compiled with python support?
- From: Maurizio Vitale <mrz dot vtl at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:06:20 -0700
- Subject: how to detect if gdb has been compiled with python support?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
in my gdbinitrc I source python extensions. In my organization we have also
gdbs compiled without python linked in and I'd like to give a clear message
Any programmatic way to check whether Python is compiled in?