This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdbserver/xtensa: fix typo in XCHAL_HAVE_LOOPS
- From: Max Filippov <jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Maxim Grigoriev <maxim2405 at gmail dot com>, Woody LaRue <larue at cadence dot com>, Marc Gauthier <marc at cadence dot com>, "linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa dot org" <linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa dot org>, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 15:50:30 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdbserver/xtensa: fix typo in XCHAL_HAVE_LOOPS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1429233286-6240-1-git-send-email-jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com> <1429233286-6240-3-git-send-email-jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com> <5530EEA3 dot 2040809 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Pedro Alves <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 04/17/2015 02:14 AM, Max Filippov wrote:
>> This fixes lbeg/lend/lcount registers handling through gdbserver.
>> 2015-04-17 Max Filippov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * linux-xtensa-low.c (xtensa_fill_gregset,
>> xtensa_store_gregset): fix typo in XCHAL_HAVE_LOOPS
> I was curious on whether it might have been that XCHAL_HAVE_LOOP
> used to exist and was later renamed ("as in, how did this ever work
It did work, only these three registers were inaccessible.
> then?"), but googling around, it doesn't seem have ever existed
> Write instead:
> 2015-04-17 Max Filippov <email@example.com>
> * linux-xtensa-low.c (xtensa_fill_gregset)
> (xtensa_store_gregset): Check XCHAL_HAVE_LOOPS instead
> of XCHAL_HAVE_LOOP.
> OK with that change.
Ok. Can I check it in (I have write-after-approval access to binutils),
or do I need to request such access to gdb separately?