Re: lm32 simulator configuration file question

On 04/04/2015 04:08 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
On 04 Apr 2015 08:49, Joel Sherrill wrote:
On 04/03/2015 09:57 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
On 03 Apr 2015 19:00, Joel Sherrill wrote:
Just to be clear, the simulator works when I invoke it inside
gdb. Just not via run. I am guessing some glue isn't right.
OK, that should be sufficient.  i just don't have any lm32 programs ;).
How about I just privately email you our RTEMS hello world
along with the instructions to run it in gdb, with run, and
the conf file?
that's fine
OK. I ran it with --hw-trace and learned that the UART is not
behaving the same when started via gdb vs the run command.

Unfortunately, I also learned that our BSP was configured to
dirty memory. That is REALLY slow on the simulator. So rebuilding
now and should be able to send tomorrow I think.

Once we get by this one, I noticed that the lm32timer only
lets you instance it once. The real board has two timers.
Is there an example of a device which can be instanced
multiple times?
-mike

--
-- Joel Sherrill