This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: lm32 simulator configuration file question
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 08:49:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: lm32 simulator configuration file question
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <551DC087 dot 7040103 at oarcorp dot com> <20150403014149 dot GJ22171 at vapier> <551EF633 dot 9030309 at oarcorp dot com> <20150403232113 dot GO22171 at vapier> <551F2996 dot 10003 at oarcorp dot com> <20150404025706 dot GP22171 at vapier>
On 04/03/2015 09:57 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
On 03 Apr 2015 19:00, Joel Sherrill wrote:
Just to be clear, the simulator works when I invoke it inside
gdb. Just not via run. I am guessing some glue isn't right.
OK, that should be sufficient. i just don't have any lm32 programs ;).
How about I just privately email you our RTEMS hello world
along with the instructions to run it in gdb, with run, and
the conf file?
-- Joel Sherrill
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS
Support and Training Available