This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
-Wnon-literal-null-conversion on clang
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth dot mailing dot lists at gmail dot com>
- To: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:48:17 -0500
- Subject: -Wnon-literal-null-conversion on clang
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The gdb-7.9 sources have one warning with
-Wnon-literal-null-conversion on clang...
./tui/tui-stack.c:385:16: warning: expression which evaluates to zero
treated as a null pointer constant of type 'CORE_ADDR *' (aka
'unsigned long *')
&low, (CORE_ADDR) 0) == 0)
Is that worth fixing?