This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Google Summer of Code
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "Jose E. Marchesi" <jemarch at gnu dot org>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 14:03:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E22556 dot 5040304 at oarcorp dot com> <87fva5em12 dot fsf at gnu dot org>
On 2/16/2015 12:42 PM, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:
> Is GDB planning on participating in GSoC this year at least under the
> FSF umbrella?
> Under the GNU umbrella in any case. The Free Software Foundation does
> not participate as a mentoring organization in GSOC. The GNU project
> We will be sending our application in the following days. GDB is of
> course welcome to participate with us.
And does GDB have any Open Projects? Mentors? I haven't seen any discussions
here. I am the RTEMS organization administrator and have listed a GDB
on our project ideas page. But that won't be feasible without a GDB
mentor. It is
also not RTEMS specific so may make sense as a purely GDB project. Either
way, it needs a mentor from GDB.
I can act as co-mentor given my RTEMS and GDB experience.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985