Re: how to create and hardware watchpoint from a commands list.

Hi Doug, thank you for trying to help, I spent a few hours on this so
I am interested to solve this puzzle for next time.

----------------------------
By doing it manually I mean,

step-1) I type :

printf "0x%x\n", &call->stream->session->ext.settings.mode

and then :

step-2) I type :
watch *(int *){result from step 1}

This did not work for me :

watch -location call->stream->session->ext.settings.mode

I can rerun the session and provide exact output or I could just try
an alternative "piping" the output of step-1 to step-2 from the GDB
"command line interpreter" not sure how it is called, this as to be
executed from a breakpoint command list ?