This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Pretty-printers auto-loading and static libraries
- From: Pierre-Marie de Rodat <derodat at adacore dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 15:51:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: Pretty-printers auto-loading and static libraries
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54B53450 dot 5090007 at adacore dot com> <CAP9bCMTKi6zZCcNaXiYmvVqNbGSam1ovN8-BpjTjL_5+kbQyVg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 01/31/2015 09:15 PM, Doug Evans wrote:
One thing gdb uses to do auto-loading of files is to look for a special
section named .debug_gdb_scripts in the executable/shared-library
and if present then it loads the scripts mentioned there.
The current release supports listing files to load in .debug_gdb_scripts.
Top-of-tree now supports putting the script into .debug_gdb_scripts.
That's good to know, thanks!
Pierre-Marie de Rodat