Hey I'm writing a debugger frontend

Hi there, the CONTRIBUTING file told me to post here, so here goes;

I'm writing a ncurses debugger/debugging front end; The source is here:

https://github.com/r0nk/ward

It features a generated lattice state machine display. Currently It only
works with brainfunk, but I'm looking for people to help me port It to
gdb/mi (and other (any) architectures). I'm also looking for feedback,
ideas, review of work in progress, etc. Let me know what you think!