Re: Fw: gdb at gnu dot org

On Fri, 26 Dec 2014 18:19:57 +0100, Nithi G wrote:
> The actual problem is that While generating the core file using GDB we are
> getting lot of errors as per attachment and core file was not generated
> too.

There is no "gcore" command in the attachment (twice the same one).
So I do not see you would be generating the core file by GDB.
I see you are successfully loading the already generated core by GDB.

> I have attached the complete error message for your kind reference and
> kindly have a look into it and let me know the fix for the same.

There are some warnings.  These warnings may or may not be relevant depending
on what you want to do.  But from your mails I do not see what is your goal.

> Based on the error message able to understand some libraries missing but
> dont know where to get it and which pkg will fix all the issue

I have described that in the previous mail.  Why it did not work?

> Request you to provide the solution asap since its a production box need to
> solve it immediately.

In such case please contact commercial Red Hat RHEL customer support.
This mailing list is a best effort only service unrelated to Red Hat.

Regards,
Jan