Re: Define python hooks

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 8:50 AM, nojhan <nojhan@nojhan.net> wrote:
> Here are the three complete examples, I hope this will be more clear.
>
> Or in a gist:
> https://gist.github.com/nojhan/c3bc28e2fa0608f21551

Hi.

I looked at examples 1 and 2.
Re: #1: The command is executed twice, as expected, but the hook isn't
executed twice,
also as expected

Re: #2: We currently don't provide a way to access the "previous" version
of a command if it is overridden.  That would be a good enhancement alright.

I didn't have time to look at #3.