Re: GDB C API -- does such a thing exist?

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 01:45:17 +0200, Stan Shebs wrote:
> MI is really the safe way to go.

Besides that debugging multi-process apps is a pain.  GDB has no support for
RPC (as remote API calls in general, not SunRPC) calls in any of the RPC
frameworks, moreover GDB does not use any standard RPC library and reinvents
the weel by implementing its own MI protocol + code.

When I wrote some multi-process app (two I remember) I always put there
a switch so that it can run also in-process for debugging purposes.

Jan