This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: integrating dtc into the sim/ tree
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, Anthony Green <green at moxielogic dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:25:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: integrating dtc into the sim/ tree
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F27ADC dot 4070609 at oarcorp dot com> <1732783 dot 0nBxt22mln at vapier> <20140820095347 dot GH4828 at adacore dot com> <1850909 dot FvmpfGFofc at vapier> <20140820160635 dot GK4828 at adacore dot com>
On 08/20/2014 09:06 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Now, if the project was really super easy to install and completely
> portable (think Linux & Windows, of course, but also Darwin,
> Solaris...), I would consider making it mandatory.
It's required by the qemu project, so it's appearing in most linux
distributions. So in that case one wouldn't even have to compile it yourself.