Re: Multiple Target Failures for Multiple Definition of debug_printf

I hate to follow up to myself but the references to debug_printf()
in sim/ were the prototype, body, and multiple ChangeLog entries.

I if 0'ed the sim/ debug_printf() out and bfin now links.

Can someone else confirm that the debug_printf() under sim/
is unused and can be deleted?

Thanks.

--joel