This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: integrating dtc into the sim/ tree
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, Anthony Green <green at moxielogic dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:04:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: integrating dtc into the sim/ tree
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F27ADC dot 4070609 at oarcorp dot com> <1850909 dot FvmpfGFofc at vapier> <20140820160635 dot GK4828 at adacore dot com> <2642309 dot RSytPSsbtK at vapier> <20140821073234 dot GM4828 at adacore dot com>
On 08/21/2014 08:32 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> I would perhaps poll the other GDB GMs to make sure they also have
> no objection to it.
I have no objections. Good points were raised and addressed, and Mike's
reasoning is very convincing.