This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Debugging issue with gdbserver and a daemon on the target
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Laszlo Papp <lpapp at kde dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:11:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Debugging issue with gdbserver and a daemon on the target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOMwXhPxtfv7f=akjpuTh+HNCGDeEm0vxen1Kp3pPco++gvuLg at mail dot gmail dot com> <53F3743F dot 3000106 at redhat dot com> <CAOMwXhMmyXmHi9gZADtkTYb9mbF2hZRv2vHPC5AEcNWkE9duBg at mail dot gmail dot com> <53F3776D dot 2010705 at redhat dot com> <CAOMwXhOQkPH-6By+C0zcu3RAQMhWypC18ZsFrLK+ncdAcq3b0Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <53F4598D dot 8020208 at redhat dot com> <CAOMwXhO+Wr0WChhK7UCebEy7VMsOdYjzbKs+d569qwSMSFo8Kw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAOMwXhNzTC6pgX0TKtagQoMB6tLGoCsDtkQRK2oF2qXkcx24RA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 08/20/2014 09:36 AM, Laszlo Papp wrote:
> As you can see the two paths differ in
> but that is set as sysroot when I run gdb.
sysroot is only for pointing gdb at a copy of the system root on
the target (the binaries), not sources.
> Do I also need to set this as a substitute path, too, then?
Looks like it.