This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: --with-babeltrace generates many FAILs
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 13:58:00 +0800
- Subject: Re: --with-babeltrace generates many FAILs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140816204614 dot GA7000 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net>
On 08/17/2014 04:46 AM, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> since 65c749e7c049f9bf944c5fbe9e727b7a8b4ccc7c (Fix build/17104) babeltrace
> got enabled for me but now I get many new FAILs in testsuites, such as for
> (gdb) target ctf .../gdb/testsuite/gdb.trace/actions.ctf
> [error] Invalid CTF stream: content size is smaller than packet headers.
> [error] Stream index creation error.
> [error] Open file stream error.
> [warning] [Context] Cannot open_trace of format ctf at path .../gdb/testsuite/gdb.trace/actions.ctf.
> Unable to use libbabeltrace on directory ".../gdb/testsuite/gdb.trace/actions.ctf"
> (gdb) PASS: gdb.trace/actions.exp: change to ctf target
> info tracepoints 1
> No tracepoint matching '1'.
> (gdb) info tracepoints 2
> No tracepoint matching '2'.
> (gdb) info tracepoints 3
> No tracepoint matching '3'.
> (gdb) FAIL: gdb.trace/actions.exp: ctf: tracepoint on gdb_c_test
> FAIL: gdb.trace/actions.exp: ctf: tracepoint on gdb_asm_test
> FAIL: gdb.trace/actions.exp: ctf: tracepoint on gdb_recursion_test 0
> testcase ./gdb.trace/actions.exp completed in 2 seconds
> Tested with libbabeltrace-1.2.1-2.fc21.x86_64.
> Tested on Fedora 21pre x86_64 (but it looks the same on Fedora 20 x86_64).
> I sure can start debugging it but only if you have some idea.
I'll take a look today or tomorrow.