Output stream for monitor commands

Hello,

When running gdb inside the Eclipse environment, I noticed that the output of the monitor commands goes to the "gdb traces" window, as opposed to all others that go to the "gdb" window. This happens because the qRcmd packet's response uses the gdb_stdtarg stream while the others use gdb_stdout.

This might come as an issue, because, from the user's point of view, "monitor" is just another command, and it would be expected to see its output together with the output of the other commands. Do you think it's right to assume so? Do you have any suggestions about how this could be fixed? I was thinking that maybe I could implement a gdb command to redirect gdb_stdtarg to gdb_stdout, so that the current behaviour is also preserved.

Thanks,
Adrian